Join Our Network
To join the Kentucky Hemp Industries Association (KYHIA) please follow and complete the instructions below:
1) Visit the following link on our national website: https://thehia.org/join-us/
2) Once you have arrived there, select your membership level.
3) BE SURE TO SELECT KENTUCKY AS YOUR STATE CHAPTER.
4) Once your registration has been submitted and accepted, you will be granted membership access to our forums, full membership directory and exclusive benefits.
KYHIA consists of members who are involved in activities such as hemp research, farming, processing, product development, manufacturing, distribution, marketing and education. If you have questions about joining the KYHIA, please contact Kentucky.HIA@gmail.com.
Interested in getting involved in the hemp industry? We want you to be part of our efforts! Click here to join today.
Exclusive Membership Benefits
- Members only email newsletter & special reports
- Ablility to attend the annual HIA Conference at additional cost. (The 2015 HIA Conference will be held in Lexington, Kentucky.)
- Committee participation
- Discount on HIA and Vote Hemp merchandise
- * Eligibility to run for the KYHIA and HIA Board
- * Voting privileges (one accrued vote per year)
- * Opportunity to participate in the Hemp History Week marketing and lobbying program (HempHistoryWeek.com)
- * Public relations team to educate the media about the benefits and growth of our industry
- * Listing in the Members & Products Directory on the KYHIA and HIA Web site, with link to your site
- * May display products at KYHIA & HIA booths during trade shows and events
- * Participation in the KYHIA & HIA and Vote Hemp social networking program at no additional cost
- * Opportunity to have a KYHIA & HIA Featured Member profile in Newsletters
- * Permission to post the KYHIA & HIA member logo on your Web site
- * Listing in printed directory
- * May participate in the TestPledge program (TestPledge.com)
- * Opportunities to speak at the HIA Convention and other events
* Full business members only
To complete the application process manually, click the appropriate link below to download an application (PDF file). Please print out, sign and mail to the HIA office to be considered for membership.
Full Membership Application (512k file)
Supporting Membership Application (303k file)
Hemp Industries Association
P.O. Box 575
Summerland, CA 93067